vrijdag 12 juli 2013

Amazing holiday Cortona

Last week I booked a holiday house in Cortona with my sister and her kids. I have never seen such a beautiful place before. Our terrace had a beautiful view of Val di Chiana. We also had a swimming pool at our disposal. I really enjoyed my holiday and I want to share my experience with you.

About Cortona
The city Cortona is located not far from the border between Toscane and UmbriĆ«. It is a city of culture. During the holiday we have seen many palaces, old churches and piazzas. Normally I don’t like cultural trips that much. But this holiday I really enjoyed the culture of Italy. Especially the old churches were beautiful. When you are in the area you should stop to see them. For the women: there are also a number of shops!

Our home
For a week we had a beautiful vila at our disposal. Just like I said before: the view was brilliant and we had an amazing pool. I am totally relaxed now. I also took a picture of the house! (See below).

Of course we have eaten pizza en pasta the whole week and we enjoyed the delicious Italian wine. I had never been to Italy before but I think I can say that it’s my favourite country for the holiday. The weather is perfect and I really love the Italian culture. And although you always spend money during the holiday, the costs were better than expected. Especially our holiday house was really cheap but lovely and big.

Your opinion?
We loved the city Cortona but also want to see other nice places in Italy for our next holiday. Does anyone have any experience with holidays in Italy? Can you please tell me which places you recommend? I look forward to your comments!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten