vrijdag 5 juli 2013

More volume with horse milk shampoo

As a veterinarian I hear a lot about animal products. Recently I discoverd horse milk shampoo. A 100% natural, organic shampoo. Of course I tested the shampoo. My conclusion: great!

Horse milk ensures cleansing of the skin and helps against flakes on the scalp. It’s good for your hair and scalp. My hair is thin and feels fat all the time. When I heard about horse milk shampoo, I decided to try it.

I must say the idea that I’ve washed my hair with horse milk shampoo is quite strange, but the results are really amazing! For the first time in my life I have volume and my hair has never been so shiny. For anyone a must!

Paardenmelk Shampoo - 100% natuurlijk met verse paardenmelk
Source: Paardenmelk

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten