maandag 22 juli 2013

Well cared catering

Last weekend I had a party of a friend of mine in Utrecht. It was a big business party for her business. For this party she had also arranged a special location: ‘De Janskerk’ in Utrecht. Everything was arranged to the smallest details. Afterwards she told me that she had hired a catering company. A great tip for everyone who organizes a party.

Completely arranged catering

At the party there was a large, luxurious diner. We had a absolutely delicious dinner. As an appetizer we had a little tower of soft cooked salmon and crayfish. The main course was a lamb filet with green vegetables and papperdelle. For dessert we had a baked pear with blue cheese, pine nuts and baklava.

Original dishes that you don’t cook yourself. Afterwards I asked my friend how she was able to arrange such a perfect party. She told me that she had arranged a catering company in Utrecht for the food and snacks. They also cared for the location and the decoration of the tables.

Afterwards my friend got a lot of nice complements from her guests. Everyone had a fantastic night. I was very proud of here!

The catering company she had hired had many opportunities related to catering. At the moment I’m working on the opening of my own veterinary practice. For the opening I want a party. I already know that I’m going to outsource the catering. It was really arranged perfectly.

Caterers


Does anyone have any experience with caterers? I’m very curious! Now I’ve seen this, I became so excited that I don’t even think about arranging all the snacks and drinks by myself. It saves time that you can use organizing a party!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten