dinsdag 23 juli 2013

I am aunt!

Yesterday my sister gave birth to a baby boy. I am so proud to finally say I am aunt. It was a fast delivery and mother and son are doing well! I was equal to take a look and it is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my life. His name is Max. A name that really suits him.

When I first found out my sister was pregnant I was so excited! I was going to be an Aunt! Personally, I love children and I could not wait till the day he was born. I immediately started buying stuff for the baby. Of course I want to be his favourite aunt when he grows op. I found a nice baby store in Hoorn called Baby Plus. I bought cute clothes, cuddly toys and more. My sister loved it, so she also went to the baby store in Hoorn to go buy a stroller.

Of course everyone is proud when a baby is born. But Max is really special, because it is the first baby in our family. Me and my younger sister are both still not settled, so the next baby in the family will take a while.

Right now, I am looking for a very special present for my sister and my little nephew. It has to be something they will always carry with them and never forget. Anyone any ideas? 

Source: babywinkel



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten