woensdag 7 augustus 2013

Gardening versus artificial plants and turf

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog about my new garden. I told you that I do not have a lot of time to spend on the maintenance of my garden. That is why I have chosen for artificial turf. It does so well that I also decided to buy some artificial plants for in my home. Anyway, despite of the benefits of artificial plants and turf, gardening is very good for your health! Gardening also has mental and financial benefits.

I found a nice infographic about the benefits of gardening and I wanted to share it with you. Reading this infographic really changed my mind about gardening and I think I should getting of the laziness and do something about my garden. It is really good for my health and I think I will have a great feeling after it!

What is your opinion about gardening? Do you prefer gardening or the lazy way just like me! I am very curious what you guys think!

Source: Kunstplanten

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten